DeepMotion is a pioneer in the emerging field of Motion Intelligence. We are building a platform powered by advanced physics simulation, computer vision, and machine learning pipelines. Led by members from Blizzard, Pixar, Disney, ROBLOX, Microsoft, Ubisoft, Stanford, CMU and Tsinghua, we’re leveraging decades of experience in the field to help individuals and teams create better content for AR, VR, Mobile, Social Applications, Health, Safety, and Robotics. The company was founded in 2014, and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
GPU AI and Simulation Engineer
We’re looking for an expert engineer with hands-on experience in computer vision, machine
learning, physics simulation, body and hand skeleton pose estimation to help us to build
DeepMotion’s Perception and Simulation Engine—a software library for human body language
recognition and interactive behavior simulation. The ideal candidate has proven
experience in acceleration of embedded system with CPU, GPU, DSP and NPU. As a DeepMotion
GPU AI and Simulation Engineer, you have the opportunity to work on projects from training
deep learning models in Python, writing production code with hardcore C++ and CUDA, to
optimizing the performance of state-of-the-art simulation engines on mobile and console
platforms. If your passion is to use computer vision and machine learning to improve lives,
we want to hear from you!
DeepMotion’s Computer Vision Engineers work on a diverse and stimulating range of projects including: developing ML algorithms and prototyping applications, porting AI algorithms to various platforms including mobile, AR/VR, PC and console, optimizing performance of training algorithm and runtime evaluation on GPU, providing software design and programming support to research projects, along with architecting and implementing software libraries.
This person will join our highly collaborative engineering team, which is dedicated to innovative research and groundbreaking products.
- Develop deep learning models and algorithms to power the computer vision and simulation capabilities of DeepMotion AI.
- Discover ways to make our computer vision and physics simulation algorithms more robust as both a research scientist and engineer.
- Port ML algorithms to GPU and optimize their performance.
- Develop production-quality code for DeepMotion AI and simulation algorithms related customer projects.
- Implement and evaluate state of the art algorithms published in CVPR and SIGGRAPH.
- A MS in Computer Science or Engineering with 3+ years industry experience in one or more of the following areas: computer vision algorithm, machine learning, virtual reality and augmented reality, physics simulation, and/or imaging technology .
- Knowledge of mobile computing platform (e.g. SnapDragon) programming and performance optimization.
- Experience with any type of parallel programming (GPU/VPU, multi-core or distributed systems).
- Experience building production computer vision or deep learning systems.
- Knowledge with a deep learning framework (Tensorflow, Caffe, PyToch).
- C, C++, and Python programming.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CUDA.
- Knowledge in Digital camera system and depth aware camera Sensors and sensor fusion 6DoF Video processing Computer architecture and real-time operating system Software design and development in embedded system.
- Knowledge of computer vision geometry for 3D pose estimation and tracking.
- A proven passion for the field, as well as a track record of shipping excellent products will be weighed above any specific qualification.
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Paid Holidays, Time Off, and Sick Days
- Bi-Weekly Lunch, Overtime Dinners, Company Outings
- Competitive Salary and Benefits (Based on Experience)
Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] APPLY FOR THIS JOB