DeepMotion is building a platform for motion intelligence powered by advanced physics simulation,
computer vision and machine learning pipelines. We teach AI to understand the body languages and
bio-mechanical analytics of humans and animals for applications in mobile, social, VR/AR, home,
sports and outdoor environments.
The team came from Blizzard, Disney, Pixar, Ubisoft, Zynga, CMU and Tsinghua with average 10+ years of experience. The Company was founded in 2014, and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Computer Vision Engineer
We are now recruiting computer vision engineers to help us to build DeepMotion’s Perception Engine,
a software library for human pose estimation and activity recognition. The DeepMotion Engine has
multiple real world applications, and runs natively on Windows, Mac, and mobile, and is accessible
via a cloud-based REST API. We are seeking talented and motivated software developers to help build
our libraries and applications. As a DeepMotion Vision Engineer, you have the opportunity to work on
projects from training deep learning models in Python, writing production code with hardcore C++ and
CUDA, or building applications with state-of-the-art game engines. The ideal candidate is a hunger to
use computer vision and machine learning to positively impact millions of lives.
Computer Vision Engineers work on a diverse and stimulating range of projects including: developing algorithms and prototype applications, providing software design and programming support to research projects, along with architecting and implementing software libraries.
We encourage collaboration across all groups, leading to ambitious creativity and the scope for innovative research breakthroughs.
- Develop deep learning models and algorithms to power the computer vision capabilities of DeepMotion AI
- Develop production-quality code for DeepMotion AI and related customer projects
- Research, analyze, develop and test computer vision components necessary for business strategies and roadmap
- Report and present software developments including status and results clearly and efficiently both internally and externally, verbally and in writing
- Architect and implement software libraries
- Implement and evaluate algorithms
- A MS or Ph.D is required in Computer Science, Engineering specializing in computer vision, machine learning, robotics, or artificial intelligence
- Strong knowledge and experience of Python
- Strong knowledge of algorithm design
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks
- Knowledge of CUDA
- Knowledge of mobile GPU programming and performance optimization
- Passion for developing applications in any of the following domains: computer vision, robotics, animation technology, video games, computer graphics, AR or VR
- Nonetheless, a proven passion for excellence trumps any specific experience
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]APPLY FOR THIS JOB