DeepMotion is a pioneer in the emerging field of Motion Intelligence. We are building a platform powered by advanced physics simulation, computer vision, and machine learning pipelines. Led by members from Blizzard, Pixar, Disney, ROBLOX, Microsoft, Ubisoft, Stanford, CMU and Tsinghua, we’re leveraging decades of experience in the field to help individuals and teams create better content for AR, VR, Mobile, Social Applications, Health, Safety, and Robotics. The company was founded in 2014, and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
AI Engineering Intern
The ideal candidates are deeply passionate about, and have hands-on experience in:
computer vision, machine learning, physics simulation, or body and hand skeleton
pose estimation. This role will be instrumental in helping DeepMotion build our
Perception and Simulation Engine, a software library for human body language recognition
and interactive behavior simulation. If you’re looking to use your experience in machine
learning to positively impact lives and build exciting new products, we want to hear from you!
AI Engineering Interns work on a diverse and stimulating range of areas including the following:
- Acquiring, annotating and cleaning data for the development of machine learning models
- Analyze data set and process it to be used in computer vision and motion synthesis applications
- Test and develop deep learning models that are used in our computer vision or motion simulation products
- Participate in the development and QA of our animation pipeline and simulation engine
- Contribute to the web development of DeepMotion website and cloud based pipeline
- Complete assigned research work and help the team make qualified decisions
- Create documents, tutorials and demos for our motion intelligence products
- Experience in data acquisition, cleaning and labeling for machine learning applications
- Experience in developing and implementing machine learning algorithms for information extraction, natural language understanding, pattern recognition or predictive analytics
- Experience in at least one deep learning library - Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- Thrives in a fast paced, agile environment
Nice to have:
- BS in science or engineering majors
- Experience with animation or rendering software development
- Experience with physics simulation or robotics
- Experience working with GPUs and parallel programming is a plus
- Knowledge in Digital camera system and real-time operating system Software design and development in embedded system
- Knowledge of computer vision geometry for 3D pose estimation and tracking
- Bi-Weekly Lunch, Overtime Dinners, Company Outings
- Kitchen with Infinite stocks of snacks, coffee and drinks
- State-of-the-art Motion Capture lab and Pong Machine!
- Convenient office location near San Mateo downtown with panorama view of Bay Area peninsula and walking distance to Caltrain station
Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] APPLY FOR THIS JOB